For New Compute Instance >> (GO TO section A)
For Existing Compute Instance >> (GO TO section B)
Section A How to connect a new compute instance with VPC
1. Log in to GIO dashboard.
2. Select "Network" from left menu and make sure you have existing VPC deployed.
if not, please follow this page to deploy new VPC (Router+Switch Bundle).
3. Select "Computes" from left menu and click "Create Instance" button on upper right corner.
Simply follow deployment steps on this page (How to deploy computing instance) and please pause at step number 6.
4. On "Choose Network" click pull down menu. You should be able to choose available VPC network within your tenant. (VPC Network) is the one you should be choosing at this time.
5. Deploy Instance as usual. Your instance will be deployed behind VPC private network and automatically given a private IP address.
6. After your Instance is deployed, you can check your instance IP address at "details" menu.
Do you need a Dedicated Global IP address?
By default, your Instance will access internet via VPC's gateway and not directly exposed to the external networks. If you want to map/assign a "Dedicated IP Address" to your instance, we have a such option via Compute menu on our Dashboard.
Section B How to connect an existing compute instance with VPC
-This feature is developing in progress It will be released in late 2022-