1. Download Client App from link below and have it on your PC's directory (Downloads folder, etc..)
2. On your PC, click to execute an openconnect-gui-xxx-win32.exe file to start installer.
Click "Next" all the way and leave options and choice as default.
3. Click Finish to complete installation.
4. Configuring a user profile.
Have your credential ready (VPN server address, username and password).
Click to open "New profile (advanced)" from File > Profile menu.
5. Enter the following parameters.
- Name: Any name (e.x. VPN, Remote-LA, etc...)
- Gateway: IP Address or FQDN of your VPC gateway (Provided Admin)
- Username: username (Provided Admin)
Then, leave rest of parameters blank (as it is) and click "Save".
6. Click "Connect" to start VPN.
7. Click "Accurate information" (First time only)
8. Enter your password.
9. VPN is now connected (icon turns to Green)
10. How to disconnect VPN ?
Just click a "Disconnect" button. (Red icon = disconnected)
When VPC configured to use custom name server settings, client os need to adjust network settings.
1. Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status > "Change adapter options"
2. Choose "TAP-Windows Adapter"
3. Right click on the network adapter > choose "Properties"
4. Internet Protcol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
6. Uncheck Automatic metric, Interface metric = 10, then click OK, Ok, Close to all network properties.