This manual explains how to install Cisco Anyconnect VPN (SSL-VPN) for Windows 10.
Things you need:
-Administrator privilege to your windows 10 PC
-URL for Remote Access Gateway*
-User ID and Password for Remote Access Gateway*
(*) Should be provided from IT administrator from your organization.
How to install Anyconnect Agent
1. Start your web browser and type https://xxxxxxxxx.iij.us
URL should be provided from IT administrator from your organization.
2. Type Username and Password.
3. You will find web page to download agent software. Click "Download".
4. When download is complete, Click downloaded file to start installation.
5. Accept license Agreement.
6. Click Install.
You might need to enter Administrator password from Windows.
7. Click Finish.
How to connect & disconnect VPN
1. Go to Start and find VPN agent under "Cisco" folder (Example below image).
Click "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client" icon to start.
2. Enter URL for Remote access Gateway (FQDN).
Example: xxxxxxxx.iij.us (you do not need https://)
3. Enter User ID and Password.
4. To confirm connection status, find task bar and hover your mouse pointer around
Cisco AnyConnect icon. You will see pop up (See blow).
5. To Disconnect click AnyConnect icon (Above image is shortcut) and click Disconnect.